- 5 different sizes
- Transportable via hand lift/forklift
- German patented quality product
- Certified statics
- Galvanised quality steel
- Short delivery times
- Quick to assemble and dismantle
- advertising possibilities
- An eye catcher for entrance areas
- Improves the appearance of facades
- Available in all RAL colours
- Certified static
- Galvanized steel structure
- Short term availability
- Expandable concept
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Individual advertising can be mounted
And if more space does become available, the 11/5 can be expanded with up to 6 additional levels, transforming into a full 11 level PYRA.
- Many different shapes possible
- Production of custom designs
- Available in other finishes or materials (gold finish, stainless steel,etc.)
- Can be moved with a crane due to reinforced construction and a transport hooks
Before/After Classic PYRA
All PYRAs can be transported via forklift or hand lift. The assembly of single elements allows you to expand or upgrade your pyramids at a later date. All sizes and weights stated are approximate. Technical modifications are subject to change.
Step by step a nice place
An empty place should be designed with PYRA
PYRAs waiting to be delivered to the market garden
Here you see a PYRA with 7 levels with foot Panel (from Accessoires)
PYRAs in the greenhouse ready with plants
With the elevating truck platform the PYRAs is brought to the loading.
With the load protection PYRAs are transported surely to the place of work.
With the fork-lift truck the finished PYRAs at its locations is placed.
Finished a beautiful green oasis is in the middle in the city.